Regulations of services available at https://airportpoznan.pl
- The owner and administrator of ToBilet.pl website, hereinafter referred to as the Website, is Międzynarodowe Targi Poznańskie sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Poznań, ul. Głogowska 14, 60-734 Poznań, entered into the National Court Register – District Court in Poznań – Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS No. 0000202703 and registered as an active VAT payer – Tax Identification Number (NIP) 777-00-00-488, share capital PLN 377 346 000.00, hereinafter referred to as TOBILET.PL.
- The website is operated by TOBILET.PL to provide services of ticket sale, hereinafter referred to as "Tickets" understood as a payable access to Facilities / Car parks, hereinafter referred to as "Facilities / Parking Lots" or the right to implement a specific service within the Facility / Parking Lot.
- The Regulations apply only to the sale of Tickets for Facilities / Facilities / Parking Lots via the Website. TOBILET.PL stipulates that the regulations of individual Facilities / Parking Lots or regulations of other sellers valid in the Facilities / Parking Lots managed by Port Lotniczy Poznań-Ławica sp. z o.o, hereinafter referred to as the "Managing Entity", may define additional rights and obligations of the Customer not listed in the Regulations.
- TOBILET.P shall use the Website to provide the following electronic services:
- sale of Tickets for Facilities / Parking Lots,
- accepting orders for issuing invoices for the sale of Tickets and issuing these invoices,
- presenting the Website Users with advertising content tailored to their interests;
- providing the access to the content posted on the Website.
- TOBILET.PL shall provide the aforementioned electronic services to consumers, persons representing or otherwise acting on behalf of legal persons or organizational units without legal personality, as well as natural persons engaged in business, commercial or professional activity, hereinafter referred to "Website Users".
- In relation to the provision of services listed in the Regulations, Website Users may contact TOBILET.PL by phone: +48 61 250 92 55 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Customer Service Department is open from Monday to Friday from 8.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. In special cases, the working hours of the Customer Service Department may change.
- The costs of using means of distance communication to conclude an agreement for the sale of Tickets for the Facilities / Parking Lots via the Website do not exceed the costs usually charged for using these means of communication according to the operator's price list. When using the Services, the User shall each time bear the costs of using the Internet. The cost of Internet connection corresponds to the rates of the User's network operator.
- Exclusive rights to text materials, graphics, including information about the Facilities, photos and descriptions regarding the Facilities / Parking Lots, including works within the meaning of the Copyright and Related Rights Act, which are posted and published on the Website by TOBILET.PL are owned by TOBILET.PL or Managing Entities of Facilities / Parking Lots.
- The Website Users are entitled to use the materials referred to in par. 9 in accordance with the law, but only for personal use and only for the proper use of the Website.
- The use of the materials referred to in par. 9, in other scope is allowed only on the basis of prior written consent, given by TOBILET.PL or Managing Entities of the Facilities / Parking Lots, under pain of nullity.
Terms of Service
- TOBILET.PL reserves the right to provide services via the Website solely on the terms specified in the Regulations.
- The use of the Website requires the acceptance of these Regulations, expressed by the Website User during the purchase purchasing a Ticket without creating an account on the Website.
- The acceptance of the Regulations consists in declaring by the Website User a statement that the User has become familiar with the contents of these Regulations and agrees to comply with their provisions.
- TOBILET.PL informs that the Managing Entities of the Facilities / Parking Lots or direct sellers of Tickets for the Facilities / Parking Lots other than TOBILET.PL may impose additional obligations on buyers, not listed in the Regulations, including specific regulations for the Facilities / Parking Lots - Regulations of Ławica Airport Parking Lots: https://poznanairport.pl/parking/parking-dlugoterminowy
- In order to use the Website, the User shall:
- have a device with at least one of the following web browsers installed: Mozilla Firefox – version 76 or later; Microsoft Edge – version 80 or later; Google Chrome – version 53.0.2785 or later; Safari – version 10.0.602.1.50 or later.
- have the device connected to a public telecommunications network with a bandwidth of at least 8 mbps;
- ensure that the device supports audio and video playback;
- have a device equipped with a processor composed of at least one core with a clock of not less than 2 GHz and an operating memory of at least 1 GB;
- have a device with a display resolution of no less than 1024 by 768 pixels;
Sale of Tickets
- The agreement concerning the sale of the Ticket is concluded when TOBILET.PL receives payment made by the Website User. At the latest at the time of expressing the will to be bound with TOBILET.PL by a distance agreement, TOBILET.PL shall present the Website Users with the Regulations for reading and accepting, in particular TOBILET.PL shall inform the Website Users about their rights and obligations. Conclusion of the Agreement via the Website requires acceptance of the Regulations. It is impossible to conclude the Agreement via the Website without prior acceptance of the Regulations.
- The Website User who, after selecting the Facility / Parking Lot from the list available on the Website, chooses option "Buy ticket" in order to receive a Ticket shall make a payment to TOBILET.PL through the selected payment operator.
- When ordering Tickets and paying for them, the Website User shall exercise due diligence. Entering incorrect data, e.g. the booking number, payment code or payer's data, which prevents the identification of the Website User, may result in the refusal to acknowledge the payment and cancellation of the transaction.
- After selecting the Facility / Parking Lot from the list available on the Website, the Website User selects the number of Tickets. At the moment of selecting the Facility / Parking Lot, the Website User may use a map with marked parking lots, which is presented for reference only. Detailed information about the conditions in a given Facility / Parking Lot is provided by the Airport Information Point: +48 61 849 23 43, email@example.com.
- Depending on the Facility / Parking Lot, the Tickets may be available at various price categories and the prices may depend on the date of Ticket validity date. The price lists of Facilities / Parking Lots are specified by their respective Managing Entities. TOBILET.PL only acts as an intermediary in the sale of the tickets.
- In case of tickets for a specific Facility / Parking Lot, its description or photos published on the Website are for reference only. Detailed information on the conditions in the Facility / Parking Lot shall be provided by its Managing Entity. TOBILET.PL as a seller does not have any information in this regard.
- After selecting the Tickets, the Website User fills in the form with identification data and then selects the preferred payment method.
- The Website User may choose the payment methods offered by the electronic payment operator cooperating with TOBILET.PL.
- The Website User confirms the selected payment by clicking "Buy" button, which means that the Website User wishes to conclude a distance sale agreement and book a Ticket for the Facility / Parking at the same time. After clicking the button, the Website User is redirected to the website of the electronic payment operator cooperating with TOBILET.PL.
- TOBILET.PL shall provide the Website User payment confirmation and the Ticket to the e-mail address specified by the Website User, after obtaining confirmation of payment. TOBILET.PL shall also send an invoice to the adders specified by the Website User, if the Website User required it. However the invoice shall be set in a separate e-mail.
- In case of any doubts as to the correctness of the booking process, please contact the Customer Service Department by phone: +48 61 250 92 55 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is forbidden to use bots or other automated ICT tools that enable the purchase of Tickets without human intervention. TOBILET.PL reserves the right to cancel tickets purchased with the use of forbidden tools.
- All payments are settled by TOBILET.PL in the Polish currency (PLN).
- The Website Users may independently change or complete on-line the data they have provided. A request to delete the data submitted to TOBILET.PL to the e-mail address: email@example.com before the provision of the service by TOBILET.PL shall be understood as a withdrawal from the agreement by the Website User and shall result in the termination of the service provision by TOBILET.PL.
Tickets for Facilities / Parking Lots
- The ticket shall be printed out and brought to the Facilities / Parking lot or shown on the User's mobile device when entering the Facilities / Parking lot.
- The User of the Website shall check the compliance of data / information on the printed Ticket (i.e. name, registration number of the vehicle, type of the Facility/Parking lot type and validity date of the document) with the order placed.
- The ticket has a unique number and a barcode/QR code that will be used for verification upon entry to the Facility / Parking Lot.
- An illegible, destroyed or damaged Ticket may be considered invalid by TOBILET.PL.
- The Ticket shall not be modified, copied or made available to third persons (in case of personal Tickets) not specified on the name Ticket. TOBILET.PL reserves the right to declare the Ticket invalid if its holder is not the person specified on the Ticket.
- During the sale of Tickets for a given Facility / Parking Lot, the pool of Tickets may be increased (additional Tickets for sale may be added) or decreased. The sale may also be finished before the date specified on the Website, if the pool of available Tickets for a given Facility / Parking Lot runs out in a given period.
- Ticket prices may change during the sale period. Therefore, in case of cancelling the booking of Tickets by TOBILET.PL due to the late payment for the Tickets by the Website User or failure to timely confirm the payment by the operator of electronic payments, TOBILET.PL shall not be liable to the Website User for the inability to purchase of Tickets at the original price selected by the Website User (in particular if the price of the Tickets increases in the meantime).
- TOBILET.PL does not allow the Website Users to resale the tickets purchased. TOBILET.PL reserves the right to cancel the resold Tickets and to refuse access to the Facility / Parking Lot of the holder of a resold Ticket.
- Invoices for the purchase of Tickets shall be sent to the e-mail address provided by the Website User when placing the order. The e-mail with the invoice shall be sent after sending the message with the Ticket.
- When ordering the Ticket, the Website User may change the data of the subject for the benefit of which the invoice shall be issued, and the data shall be used by TOBILET.PL solely for issuing the ordered invoice.
- If the Website User wants to receive an invoice after purchasing the Ticket or to correct the already issued invoice, the Website User shall provide details required for issuing or correcting the invoice (i.e. entity data, order number, name of the Facility / Parking Lot and gross price) together with the request and shall send it to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conditions for admission to the Facility / Parking Lot
- The Managing Entities of Facilities/Parking Lots are entitled to refuse admission, if the Ticket holders violate any provisions and conditions of access to the Facility / Parking Lot specified in the Regulations of the Facilities / Parking Lots. The Managing Entities of Facilities/Parking Lots are entitled to carry out Ticket control and occasional security control in accordance with the provisions of generally applicable law.
- TOBILET.PL stipulates that Ticket holders that purchased a ticket for a given day and time, may not be admitted to the Facility / Parking Lot, if they are late.
- Based on the confirmation of the parking space order, the person making the reservation is entitled to an earlier entry and later departure from the reserved parking lot free of charge within the following time periods:
- Long-term Parking Lot P5/P6 – 1h before the declared time of arrival and 8 hours after the declared time of departure,
- Other Parking Lots – 1h before the declared time of arrival and 1 hour after the declared time of departure,
- The Website User making the registration is fully responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data provided by them, including the consequences of providing incomplete or wrong information. TOBILET.PL shall not be responsible for the consequences of negligence or disclosure of the User's data by the Website User to unauthorized persons.
- Neither TOBILET.PL nor the User shall be liable to each other for failure to perform or improper performance of any obligations under these Regulations to the extent caused by Force Majeure.
- In connection with the provision of the Services via the Website, TOBILET.PL shall be liable on the general principles set out in the Civil Code.
- None of the provisions of the Regulations limit the rights of the User (consumer) defined by applicable legal regulations.
- TOBILET.PL as a seller of Tickets for the Facility / Parking Lot shall not be responsible for partial closing or postponing the admission date to the Facility / Parking Lot by the Managing Entity of the Facility / Parking Lot. In such cases, the Website User who purchased a Ticket via the Website has the right to request from TOBILET.PL a refund in the amount of the (gross) price of the Ticket purchased, in accordance with Article 8 par. 3-7
- The rights and obligations resulting from the agreement concluded via the Website may not be transferred to a third party. The user shall not dispose of the right to use the service for remuneration, in particular if this would be of a disposal of profit-making nature, as well as to publicly offer to use the service for remuneration or without remuneration. TOBILET.PL may terminate the agreement at any time, with immediate effect, in the following cases: a) when the Website User provides false data during the purchase process or b) when the Website User makes the services available to other persons in order to gain financial benefits without the consent of TOBILET.PL.
- If the Website User fails to use the purchased Ticket to a given Facility / Parking Lot in a specified time, the Ticket cannot be replaced with a Ticket valid at another date or at another Facility / Parking Lot via TOBILET, and TOBILET.PL will not make a refund for an unused Ticket, even if this information was given to TOBILET before the date starts.
- The Website User concluding an agreement through the Website, i.e. outside the company's premises or remotely within the meaning of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827) in accordance with art. 38 par. 12 f the above of the Act, shall have no right to withdraw from the agreement without giving the reason, as specified in art. 27 of the above Act.
- If TOBILET.PL receives reliable information from the Managing Entity of the Facility / Parking Lot about closing the Facility / Parking on the date for which the purchased ticket is valid, TOBILET.PL shall immediately provide this information to the Website Users.
- In order to return the Ticket due to the closure of the Facility / Parking Lot, the Website User shall inform TOBILET.PL about it by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com providing information about the intent to return the Ticket and Ticket identification details (e.g. Ticket number, Order number). The reimbursement of the price paid for returned Tickets (excluding the fee of electronic payment operators for the original payment of the Website User, referred to in art. 4 par. 8) may only take place after TOBILET.PL receives information about the intent to return the Ticket. The amount due for the returned Tickets shall be transferred to the bank account number from which the payment for the Ticket was made, unless the Website User clearly indicates a different account number for this purpose.
- If the Facility / Parking Lot is closed on the date for which the purchased Ticket is valid, the Managing Entity of the Facility/Parking Lot may offer the Website Users a place at another Facility / Parking Lot via TOBILET.PL or a place at a different date (subject to availability) with a value corresponding to the value of the originally purchased Tickets, unless the regulations of the Facility / Parking Lot provide otherwise.
- If Tickets are purchased at TOBILET.PL stationary outlets, Tickets can be returned directly at these outlets.
- Ticket return or exchange, in cases other than those referred to in sec. 3-7 above are not permitted.
Processing personal data of Website Users
- TOBILET.PL is the administrator of personal data of the Website Users. TOBILET.PL takes appropriate (technical and organizational) measures to protect the Website and the collection of data created as a result of the registration of Website Users, protecting them against burglary, theft, destruction or other unauthorized use by third parties. Providing personal data by the Website User in terms of name, surname, telephone number, vehicle registration number and e-mail address is voluntary, but necessary to conclude an Agreement via the Website (failure to provide personal data results in the inability to conclude the agreement and purchase the Ticket); providing details such as name, surname, company name, business address (company headquarters) and NIP (tax identification number) is voluntary, however, it is necessary to issue an invoice (failure to provide these details results in the inability to receive an invoice).
- Personal data of the Website Users shall be processed by TOBILET.PL in accordance with the regulations on the protection of personal data in force. TOBILET.PL agrees to preserve the confidentiality of the Website Users' data.
- The data protection officer appointed by TOBILET.PL may be contacted via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TOBILET.PL processes the personal data of the Website Users obtained in connection with the use of the Website and the sale of tickets for the Facilities / Parking Lots, in order to handle the sale of Tickets for the Facilities / Parking Lots, to the extent necessary to conclude and perform the agreement with the Website User pursuant to art. 6 par. 1(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter as "GDPR".
- TOBILET.PL may process personal data of Website Users also to establish, defend or pursue possible claims, conduct marketing activities, conduct analyses and statistics, respond to letters and requests of Website Users and provide answers in ongoing complaint proceedings, conduct activities related to ensuring security, which is the legitimate interests of TOBILET.PL as the personal data controller within the meaning of art. 6 sec. 1(f) of the GDPR.
- TOBILET.PL may process personal data of the Website Users also to the extent necessary to perform legal obligations of TOBILET.PL in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1(c) of the GDPR, e.g. in the field of accounting and taxes.
- When the Website Users express their marketing consents, TOBILET.PL shall process personal data of the User for the purposes indicated in each consent in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1(a) and art. 7 of the GDPR. Website users have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. The consent withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of data processing performed based on consent granted before its withdrawal. Marketing consent is not required to purchase Tickets, however, it may affect the possibility of purchasing Tickets at a promotional price.
- TOBILET.PL may disclose personal data of Website Users to entities providing legal, IT, service, courier, postal, marketing and promotional services to TOBILET.PL, as well as to entities authorized under the law, control and supervisory entities, enforcement authorities, as well as the Managing Entity of the Facility / Parking Lot, if it is necessary to access the Facility / Parking Lot (e.g. name tickets, IDs, registered participation certificates).
- TOBILET.PL stores the personal data of the Website Users as long as it is necessary to achieve the purpose for which they are processed, based on the following criteria: when performing the agreement concluded with the Website Users - as long as the contract is valid and after its completion – for a period resulting from legal provisions applicable to TOBILET.PL that require processing personal data of Website Users for the period indicated by them (e.g. data on invoices for 5 years from the end of the last accounting year). In the case of processing personal data of Website Users for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by TOBILET.PL or on the basis of the consent of the User, TOBILET.PL shall store the personal data of Website Users for the duration of the goals or for the period for which consent has been granted or until the objection to processing of personal data is submitted by the Website User or until the consent to further processing of personal data is withdrawn by the Website User.
- The Website Users have the right to request access to their personal data, rectify them, request supplementing incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional statement, deleting their data or limiting their processing, as well as transferring their personal data. In the case of processing personal data in order to implement the legitimate interest of TOBILET.PL, the Website Users may object to the further processing of their personal data, if TOBILET.PL processes their personal data in its legitimate interest.
- The Website Users may submit a complaint to the supervisory body, which in Poland is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, when they consider that TOBILET.PL processes their personal data contrary to the GDPR.
- TOBILET.PL uses systems for automated decision-making by profiling performed based on the data held, in particular: data on the services provided, transmission data, location data, information obtained with cookies (processing based on the consent of the Website User in accordance with art 6 sec. 1(a) of the GDPR). Based on this information, TOBILET.PL may present the Website Users with offers tailored to their preferences, location, interests, previously used Facilities / Parking Lots for which they purchased Tickets. The Website users may withdraw their consent to the use of their personal data for the purpose referred to in this paragraph at any time by changing the settings of their web browser accordingly.
- TOBILET.PL informs that it is not the Managing Entity of the Facilities / Parking Lots for which it sells Tickets. Therefore, complaints regarding the use of a Facility / Parking Lot shall be submitted to the Facility / Parking Managers, in accordance with the regulations of a given Facility / Parking Lot.
- Each Website User is entitled to lodge a complaint in matters related to the functioning of the Website and the performance of services ordered via the Website by TOBILET.PL.
- The complaints shall be expressed in writing and be sent by e-mail to email@example.com or by post to the following address: Międzynarodowe Targi Poznańskie sp. z o.o., ul. Głogowska 14, 60-734 Poznań.
- The complaint shall be investigated within 14 days from the date its receipt by TOBILET.PL.
- TOBILET.PL reserves the right to proportionally extend the deadline specified in par. 4 when examining the complaint requires the Website User to provide further clarification or when TOBILET.PL encounters technical obstacles not attributable to TOBILET.PL (ICT network failure, equipment failure, etc.).
- The response to the complaint shall be sent by e-mail or by regular mail to the appropriate address provided by the Website User during complaint procedure.
- If TOBILET.PL considers the complaint as unjustified, the Website User may use extrajudicial means of handling complaints and pursuing claims. The Website User may ask for help from consumer organizations and municipal or poviat consumer ombudsmen. Detailed information on the use of extrajudicial means of handling complaints and pursuing claims by the Website User, who is a consumer, as well as the rules of access to these procedures are available at: www.uokik.gov.pl.
- The Website User who is a consumer may also use the European Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform available at: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=PL
Amendments to the Regulations
- TOBILET.PL may amend the Regulations, when at least one of the following important reasons occur (closed list):
- a change in the conditions of using the Website, not worsening the present situation of the Website User;
- a need to update the data of TOBILET.PL, specified in the Regulations;
- a change of the way the Website is used, related with new functionalities or deletion of the current ones;
- a change of law which regulates the conduct of activity by the TOBILET.PL or which affects the mutual rights and obligations of the TOBILET.PL and the Website User, or issuance of a judgement or a decision which may affect the conduct of activity by the TOBILET.PL and, consequently, the mutual rights and obligations of the TOBILET.PL and the Website User;
- a change in the way the Website operates, resulting from objective and independent reasons of technical or technological nature.
- TOBILET.PL shall give notice of any change to the Regulations by publishing the new version of the Regulations on the Website, unless otherwise stipulated by the provisions of the applicable law, court judgement or decision of an authority.
- A change to the Regulations shall be binding if the amended Regulations have been delivered to the User, and the User has not terminated the Agreement for the provision of the Service by the TOBILET.PL.
- The current provisions of the Regulations shall be valid from 01.09.2021.
- These Regulations shall be governed by Polish law. This provision shall not apply to Consumers and Sole Traders.
- Any dispute arising out of or connected with the Agreement, including its performance and interpretation, shall be settled by a common court of law competent for the registered office of the TOBILET.PL. This provision shall not apply to Consumers and Sole Traders.
- None of the provisions of the Regulations shall limit the rights of a consumer and a sole trader, which they are entitled to under the law. In the event of the existence of such a provision, the provisions of commonly applicable law shall apply, in particular the Civil Code and the Consumer Rights Act.
- TOBILET.PL shall not apply the code of good practices referred to in the Act of 23 August 2007 on counteracting unfair market practices.